After weeks of preparation with Mrs O’Sullivan and Mr Buckley, the big day finally arrived yesterday and what a day we had in CIT! Although the weather was dreadful with rain from start to finish, we didn’t let that dampen our spirits. All of our athletes were fantastic and ran their hearts out to the very end. Due to all the hard work the pupils put in training, we came home with 5 trophies from the individual races, with one going all the way to the county final in the U9 category. To top off the day, our girls relay team won their relay and brought home the plaque! We are very proud of all out athletes who took part yesterday.
Upcoming Events :
- Enrolment Deadline: Friday, November 9th, 2018. Applications received after this date will be placed on waiting list. Letters of Offer will be sent, week of Nov. 12th Application forms for enrolment are still available from the office. Please contact 022-55314 between 9.00am and 1.00pm to speak to our secretary Christine.
- Scoil Aonghusa CNS has been awarded the Discover Science and Maths plaque for Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths( STEM) excellence. We are very proud of our boys and girls for this wonderful achievement
- Important dates and times:
- Football training (after-school): Wednesdays (weather pending)
- Basketball training (after-school): Thursdays (weather pending)
- Violin & Cello lessons (after-school): Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- Tinwhistle lessons (during school): Mondays
- Swimming: Starting Tuesday, Nov. 6th (3rd – 6th classes)
- Parent-Teacher meetings: November 13th & 14th
- Welcome Ceremony: November 21st
- Belief Ceremony: November 27th (tbc)
- ‘Aladdin’ presented by Davis College: November 28th (Senior Classes)
- Official Opening: Dec. 3rd
- School times are as follows:
- Start time: 9am (all classes)
- Finish time: 2.40 pm (1st-6th class) 1.40pm( Senior Infants) 12.30pm ( Junior Infants for the first two weeks until the 10th of September)
- Booklists can be found under the Parents tab along the top of the page.
- Keep updated on school events in The Vale Star and The Corkman newspapers and online through Facebook & Twitter.
- No upcoming events