Please find Booklists and Book Rental Schemes for each class below. As we are currently teaching in a multi-class setting, some classes may use the same book.
Upcoming Events :
- Application forms for enrolment are still available from the office. Please contact 022-55314 between 9.00am and 1.00pm to speak to our secretary Christine. Alternatively download the application form from the “Enrol” tab along the top of the page.
- Important dates and times:
- Primary Science Fair: Sunday, October 15th. As part of our STEM programme, the Senior Class will host an exhibition entitled ‘Balloon Powered Cars’. Please see local newspapers for further details
- The Senior Classes will attend a Road Safety Talk at Mallow Sports Complex on Wednesday, October 18th. They will then make a presentation to the Junior classes regarding road safety.
- Marguerite Tonery, renowned children’s author will deliver a story-telling workshop to all children on October 18th (deferred due to power outage)
- ‘Dancing Derek’ 7 week programme to be delivered to all classes (starting November 2017)
- Aistear has commenced in the Junior class and is being received very enthusiastically
- Swimming: 1st – 6th classes (Mondays)
- Performing Arts delivered by Ms. Walshe: All classes (Fridays)
- Farm Safety Presentation (1st – 6th classes), Watergrasshill, November 8th
- We are looking forward to the move to our new school build in Castlepark. The revised date for handover of this building is November 10th. We will keep you posted!!
- Search ‘School Uniform’ using the search button on the top right corner to find out details about our uniform. Details can also be found with the book lists.
- Booklists can be found under the Parents tab along the top of the page.
- Keep updated on school events in The Vale Star and The Corkman newspapers and online through Facebook & Twitter.
- No upcoming events