The Scoil Aonghusa CNS school uniform is as follows:
Royal Blue crested jumper Royal Blue crested jumper
White shirt White shirt
Black trousers Black Pinafore/Skirt (Girls in 5th/6th Class can wear black trousers)
Black shoes Black Shoes
School tie School tie
Strictly no high heels or platforms allowed.
- Royal blue tracksuit (available from Philip’s Bookshop)
- White polo shirt
- Runners for P.E. only – any colour.
- Please ensure that your child wears their uniform for the first day.
- Pupils must wear their school uniform to school every day.
- Pupils in Junior and Senior Infants only wear the school tracksuit to school daily. All other children wear their crested jumper uniform on all days, expect for P.E. days when they wear the school tracksuit.
- Pupils must wear their tracksuit and runners on the appropriate day.-
- To reduce competition and increase pride in their school uniform we expect children to wear their COMPLETE uniform everyday.
- For classes from 1st to 6th, Tracksuits and runners are worn on P.E. days only. You will be informed by your child’s teacher on what days he/she does P.E.
- The school crested jumper and tracksuit can be purchased from, Philip’s Bookshop, 36 Bank Place, Main Street, Mallow. Phone: 022-42471. Email: email@example.com
- For safety reasons the ONLY items of jewellery allowed in Scoil Aonghusa are a watch and/or stud earrings. All other items of jewellery will be confiscated, placed in an envelope and may be redeemed from the office by a parent/guardian.
- Please ensure that you child brings a reasonable sized school bag with them every day containing the following items:
Jacket or Coat
- As there are two breaks per day in which the children will play outside weather permitting
- Please see healthy eating policy for guidelines on what to give your child.
- Crayons or colouring pencils in case which your child can open his/herself.
- No markers
- Please ensure all your child’s belongings are clearly marked with their name, this eliminates confusion regarding property as the school cannot be responsible for items lost. Please write your child’s name on their belongings with permanent marker.