Scoil Aonghusa CNS will open a second special class for children with Autism in September 2019. Please contact the school office should you wish to enrol your child. Enrolment deadline: Tuesday, May 7th
Upcoming Events :
- Second Special Class for Pupils with Autism, Enrolment Deadline: Tuesday, May 7th. Please contact the school office for application forms. Applications will be accepted in accordance with Enrolment Policy.
- Enrolment Deadline: Friday, November 9th, 2018. Applications received after this date will be placed on waiting list. Letters of Offer will be sent, week of Nov. 12th Application forms for enrolment are still available from the office. Please contact 022-55314 between 9.00am and 1.00pm to speak to our secretary Christine.
- Scoil Aonghusa CNS has been awarded the Discover Science and Maths plaque for Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths( STEM) excellence. We have also been awarded our 5th Green Schools Flag for Biodiversity and Our Health Promotion Flag.We are very proud of our boys and girls for these wonderful achievement
- Important dates and times:
- Intercultural Day -17th of May
- RDS Science Fair- 22nd May
- City Sports- 30th May
- Information night for incoming Junior Infants- 5th June
- Infant Induction Day- 6th June
- Visit from Denis Leamy, Chief Executive of CETB, 7th June
- Robotics programming and display, 17th June
- Health Promotion Flag Ceremony, 18th June
- School Sports Day, 18th June
- Summer Concert & Awards Ceremony, 20th June
- Violin & Cello lessons (after-school): Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- Tinwhistle lessons (during school): Monday
- School times are as follows:
- Start time: 9am (all classes)
- Finish time: 2.40 pm (1st-6th class) 1.40pm( Junior/ Senior Infants)
- Keep updated on school events in The Vale Star and The Corkman newspapers and online through Facebook & Twitter.
- No upcoming events