On Friday the 25th of November our Junior and Senior Infants were very excited to take part in their first school performance as part of the Welcome Ceremony. Scoil Aonghusa CNS welcomed all the children’s families along with their faith leaders to the classroom. The children who had been practising very hard prior to this event were delighted to showcase their talents as they sang songs and shared stories from the Goodness Me Goodness You programme. This was followed by a blessing from Archdeacon Casey, Ms.Avril Gubbins and Pastor Josh. It was a great celebration to mark the occasion of our Junior Infants starting school at Scoil Aonghusa CNS. The children made their parents and teachers proud and we hope the boys and girls will spend many happy years here. We want to thank everyone for coming and making our day so special.
Upcoming Events :
- Application forms for enrolment are still available from the office. Please contact 022-55314 between 9.00am and 1.00pm to speak to our secretary Christine.
- Important dates and times:
- November 20th – 24th: Anti-Bullying Week at Scoil Aonghusa
- November 28th & 30th: Parent-Teacher meetings
- Students from all classes are enjoying weekly dance classes with ‘Dancing Derek’
- Aistear has commenced in the Junior class and is being received very enthusiastically
- Performing Arts delivered by Ms. Walshe: All classes (Fridays)
- We are looking forward to the move to our new school build in Castlepark. The building is almost completed. We will keep you posted regarding move date.
- Booklists can be found under the Parents tab along the top of the page.
- Keep updated on school events in The Vale Star and The Corkman newspapers and online through Facebook & Twitter.
- No upcoming events