Sincere gratitude to students and their parents who are engaging well with remote learning through Google Classroom, email and/or their books at this stage. It is now the end of term and time to take a break from schoolwork. The school will resume on April 20th. Further updates regarding school closure will be posted as advised by the DES. Hopefully, the sun will shine and you might be able to get out to exercise in your back garden. Please stay safe and stay at home.
- Open Night Video 2020_20213rd November 2020
- Book Fair – Tuesday October 13th 20205th October 2020
- Key Points For Returning to School26th August 2020
- Back to School Advice for Parents26th August 2020
- Dates for Classes to Return to School24th August 2020
- COVID-19 Policy Statement24th August 2020
- Returning to School August 2020 FAQ’s:21st August 2020